Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Right Now Six Years Ago ....

 ... I was falling in love in a way I never knew was possible.
 ... I wasn't feeling any pain, even though 13 hours of labor had past.
 ... I was watching the Mister put his arms on either side of our tiny sleepy baby and refusing to be moved, because he couldn't stand to be any further away from her.
 Six years ago today, on November 3rd at 1:11 pm (how's that for numerology?) I became the woman I was always meant to be ... a mother.

  Happy birthday to my beautiful Mooch, the girl who says hi and smiles at every person she passes.  A friend to everyone who will change the world for the better.

3 comments:

  1. Awwww, how sweet : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWEE! So sweet.

    Happy Birthday, Mooch!

    And happy Mommy Anniversary, Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lydia, what a beautiful tribute to your sweet girl. Sending a huge belated happy birthday to precious Mooch. Love and kisses, Mina

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...