Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Paging Mr. Fudd

I see you, you little fucker.  You think it's funny to hang out in my garden, eating cabbages and such, and then when I catch you you just freeze and hope that I mistake you for a bunny statue?
 Don't you turn your cotton tail on me.  Look what you did to my zucchini blossoms!
I get that you need to eat too, but there is clover all over our damn lawn.  Yes my garden has delicious vegetables, but until you help me weed and water this bitch, they are MINE!!
 You know what I hear is delicious too?  Rabbit stew.  Mmmm mmmm mmm ... freshly killed bunnies.
 You're an asshole, bunny. 


6 comments:

  1. You made me laugh so loud. I picture you behind a window, looking at the bunny through a riffle scope lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time to purchase a BB gun! Damn rabbits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! You're killing me! If you hurt that rabbit I'm gonna put a cap in your ass!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Be vewwwwy quiet ... I'm hunting wabbits ... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LMAO! Oh Lydia, I know this is a tragic situation but your post is hilarious! I couldn't help but laugh.

    Have you tried the human and/or dog hair spread all over the garden? They hate the smell.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...